The Eleanora Silk Bridal Headpiece/Brooch by Love Charlie
This is the lovely Eleanora bridal headpiece/brooch by Love Charlie Featuring a custom hand made flower, all hand cut and formed from the finest silk fabrics. Each flower is created by hand using traditional French flower tooling irons. A method that dates back hundreds of years. This craft is a dying art, that takes time to perfect and will definitely be appreciated in it's finished product.
These versatile pieces looks great worn in many different ways, including pinning or clipping it to:
- Your hair. Wear it casually or in a sophisticated updo
- Your dress. Many brides have replaced appliques and unwanted details with a more customized option.
- Added to a shoulder strap
- Bolero Jacket
- Use it as a bridal scarf pin or add it to your shawl
- Dress up your wedding purse or handbag
- Each Love Charlie headpiece is created by hand, making each piece unique. Slight variations will apply.
- Customizations are possible with a lot of pieces. If you would like to change, or add something or inquire about a specific colour, please see our custom order section
- Many brides send swatches from their dress which can be very useful in the design process.
- Customers have been known to send some family heirloom or special brooch or jewelry piece that makes their design even more unique and sentimental.